Drawing Podcast Inspiration While Drawing
Just thought I'd share a few mind blowing science and exploration style podcasts I've been listening to recently while working at my drawing table. This type of info influences my art work quite heavily.
- Stuff To Blow Your Mind: Julie Douglas and Robert Lamb host this mind-blowing podcast that does just that.
- Fw: Thinking: Jonathan Strickland. Lauren Vogelbaum, and Joe McCormick explore the future of technology and humanity.
- Science Fantastic and Explorations In Science: Dr. Michio Kaku is a professor of theoretical physics and co-creator of the string field theory. You know him from just about every Discovery and Science Channel documentary out there.
- Stuff You Should Know: Charles (Chuck) W. Bryant and Josh Clark cover topics you never even considered wanting to know more about. Ever wonder how the earthquakes work? Everything from abandoned houses to Muppets to space elevators is here.
- The Seminar About Long Term Thinking: Stewart Brand hosts engaging talks to "creatively foster long-term thinking and responsibility for the next 10,000 years."
Of course I also recommend TED Talks but they are only 18 minutes long and video format so it's best to listen to them while not working on other projects. I'm always looking for new things to listen to while at the drawing table so please drop me a line sometime and fill me in on some more interesting podcasts!